Tuesday, December 28, 2010

LovE sTOry.........



The story begin at this place....


    my practical training's place.....hehehhe =P


Him actually..hehehhe...


Firstly, it seems like there are nothing happens between us...we talk..we laugh...joking..everyday..as usual...
i had a lot of fun with all the crew of Agro Bank batu Pahat...n enjoyed performing my practical training there... =)

 


but...suddenly.......he kept silents...stay away from me... =(



both of us confused...lost...hiding and pretend there are nothing happened.....




as a matter of fact...something was happened.....




On April 2010......we became close...and close..and close......


and also this picture.....


had bring us together...sharing stories...joking....chatting...and falling...ooppsss...heee =)

On 31st May 2010...i had left that place....end of my practical training...

 i hope that it wasn't the end....

but one thing that i certainly know is...i had left something  for someone....for him.....something that previously was always mine... =P



take me or let me go...

 but i know....he will take me...because he always waiting for me...because he loves me.... =)




 and now.... i am happy with him... by my side...hehheheh =)




Dear Mohd Hisham Mohd Ariff.....

Posted By : Syida Senin     20:49p.m
Just sharing. Thanks for reading heeee :P

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...